Our Corporate Social Responsibility
At Eurofit, we fully embrace our corporate social responsibility. We do so in a consistent, global perspective and in every aspect of our operations. All of our companies and staff follow 4 main principles.
Integrity in corporate governance
Every Eurofit company will:
- develop and provide useful services, of the highest quality, reliability and ease of use;
- develop relations with its customers based on loyalty and long-term commitment and will take responsibility for managing and safeguarding its own information and that of its customers;
- compete fairly, openly and freely, maintaining normal and healthy relationships with all stakeholders, whether political institutions, government bodies, citizens, customers, suppliers or other organizations.
Every Eurofit employee will:
- operate with the highest ethical standards, and translate Eurofit’s code of conduct into daily practice;
- comply with both the letter and the spirit of national laws, and even sometimes exceed them when national laws are less extensively defined than Eurofit CSR principles.
Furthermore, every Eurofit company and employee will work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion, bribery and harassment. All employees are protected by internal whistle blower rules.
Harmony with the environment
- has a low carbon footprint.
- doesn’t use heavy chemicals or materials sourced in dangerous ways for the environment or people.
- doesn’t pollute the water and strives to use as little fossil fuels and electricity as possible. We recycle.
Every Eurofit company and employee will:
- give high consideration to the environment in his or her decision-making process;
- take responsibility, as a citizen of the world, for working voluntarily and actively to preserve the environment;
- seek to implement technological innovations that reflect environmental concerns and will participate in ongoing activities to preserve the environment.
Respect for people
Every Eurofit company will as a number one priority:
- maintain a working environment that is healthy and safe, as EHS has the highest priority;
- do whatever is necessary – regardless of quality or financial issues – to prevent hazards and to make it easier for its staff to perform their duties, respecting their richly individual characteristics and encouraging their autonomy and creativity
- respect the rights of all those connected with the company, in particular the rights for employees to associate, and will seek to create a cheerful working environment, free of discrimination, respecting diversity and based on consultation and open dialogue.
Eurofit companies and employees will never permit forced labour or child labour, nor will we ever tolerate infringement on human rights. All Eurofit employees will be paid in line with or above the minimum salary and wages as defined by national laws and regulations and/or collective labour agreements and will be provided each year with the rest time and vacation time as provided by laws and regulations.
Harmony with society
Every Eurofit company will:
- as a good corporate citizen, engage actively in activities that contribute to society;
- respect the culture and customs of its country or region, and will operate so as to contribute to their development;
- engage in the fullest possible communication with society, actively seeking to provide proper and unbiased disclosure of corporate information;
- work with suppliers that share the same corporate social responsibility mindset.
Lastly, every Eurofit employee will listen to the ideas and suggestions put forward by all stakeholders to strengthen its corporate social responsibility framework.