Mission of the job:
Enlog S.A. is the largest plant in the group. It was established in 1992 and became part of Eurofit in 2001. Initially, the plant worked for Seat, VW, Nissan, and Mercedes. In 2014, it started the assembly of TWAs for PSA Madrid, in 2015 for Renault Palencia and 2021 for the Opel Zaragoza factory.
To provide additional support to the Administration Department for the new business extension of our plant in Zaragoza (Enlog S.A.), we are looking for a Business Administration Assistant.
As a Business Administration Assistant, you support the Business Administration Manager activities following the Spanish legal requirements and Eurofit Group standards and framework.
Main areas of responsibility:
Under the supervision of the Business Administration Manager, the Business Administration Assistant function contributes to the following:
Administrative support to the Business Administration Manager to:
- Run the operations in full compliance with customer requirements, Eurofit Group procedures, and the Spanish legal framework.
- Maintain the contractual requirements of customers and suppliers (price, amount, etc.).
- Control due balance on receivable and payable and to enter up bank statements.
- Guarantee payments following the due date.
- Guarantee a complete preparation of month closing and checked profit and loss balance based on internal control methods for reporting.
- Follow up on in and outgoing correspondence and communication with suppliers, customers, authorities, etc.
- Enter up the invoices and credit notes after validation by the related department.
- Monitor the list of unpaid bills and prepare reminders after the agreement of Plant Manager.
- Place orders and follow up based on order requests from different departments of related deliveries, invoices, complaints.
- Maintain a transparent filing system for Business Administration and ensure the filing of all original contracts.
- Assist HR payroll by preparing HR payroll accounting following legal regulations for final treatment by the external HR partner.
- Prepare contracts and related documents for a new employee, according to EFM-rules.
- Administer and retrieve data for the BAM, Plant Manager,… to prepare weekly BA activity reports and monthly KPI’s and financial results, forecasts, yearly budgets.
- You have a diploma related to finance, accounting, or labor.
- You have experience in a function related to finance, accounting, or labor for at least 4 years.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office.
- Having experience with SAP is an advantage.
- You’re fluent in Spanish, and you have a good knowledge of English.
- You’re customer-focused & result-orientated.
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- You’re flexible and proactive.
What we offer:
- We’re offering a challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation with a chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multicultural environment.
- You’ll get a salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities are included on and off the job.
What makes us the employer of choice:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.