Mission of the job:
The group buyer is a key contributor to the achievement of the company objective of sustainable and profitable growth and in the implementation of the procurement vision.
Key result areas / responsibilities:
As Group Buyer, you will manage key centralized categories (utilities, logistics, spare parts,…) maximizing procurement contribution to company objective of sustainable and profitable growth.
You will deploy cost saving initiatives at plant and group level being a strong business partner to all stakeholders.
You will take the lead in global RFQs.
Together with the R&D department you select new suppliers and you cooperate in the development of new technologies and creative contracts insuring competitive advantage to the company.
You implement and monitor procurement processes and tools (contract management)
You support major capex projects, being work package owner.
You develop procurement KPI’s and track cost savings.
Major KPI’s are: cost savings, deliver projects on time and below budget, adherence to procurement processes, usage of procurement tools.
In this role you report directly to the Head of Procurement.
- Minimal Bachelor Degree or higher.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a buyer in an industrial or FMCG environment
- A result driven attitude.
- Willingness and ability to take initiatives
- Analytical and Finance acumen
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to influence people in a matrix organization
- Language: Fluent in English. Dutch, French, German, Spanish are an asset
- Experience in international, multicultural environments is an asset
What we offer:
- A challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation
- A chance to proof yourself and build a career in an international and multi-cultural environment
- A salary package in line with the market, including benefits and company car
- Intensive training opportunities, internal, external and on the job
What defines us:
We are an international, equal opportunity employer. At Eurofit we work with an international, multi-cultural team, committed to deliver on our promise to help our customers bring mobility to the world. Our employees are dedicated and have a strong sense of responsibility. We stimulate our staff to keep developing themselves, and to come up with great ideas for improvement and operational excellence.