The Eurofit Group is a Tier 1 supplier to the international automotive industry. As a specialist partner, the Eurofit Group delivers complete wheels to the production lines of vehicle manufacturers. The specified tire and rim combinations for individual vehicles are delivered “just-in-time” and “just-in-sequence” for the production schedule of the vehicle manufacturer. Eurofit, the market leader, manufactured and delivered approximately 26,3 million wheels in 2018.
Eurofit Group was founded as joint venture between Michelin and Continental in 1996. Today, with our 1200 associates spread across Assembly Plants in 10 countries on three continents, we offer to numerous OEMs the most cutting-edge technology in TWA and batches / sequencing deliveries and a full set of services, such as Administration, Financing, Logistic, Production and Quality.
In order to cope with continuous innovation and automation and to strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
GROUP INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT
Mission of the job:
The Group Infrastructure Architect is responsible for the global design of all Eurofit infrastructure solutions, on premises (plants) as well as shared services offered through cloud solutions.
Key result areas / responsibilities:
You will analyze current infrastructure solutions through our different plants and consolidate the requirements for translating them into group standard solutions.
You will be responsible for the definition (design) and implementation (project) of all infrastructure systems & solutions on group level. Based on your knowledge of IT infrastructure and cloud solutions, you will recommend group technologies or improvements to standardize and enhance the group infrastructure. These recommendations are presented clearly to IT management.
You will lead the technical design and review existing processes for the onboarding of new IT Infrastructure solutions. Creating detailed documentation for the proposed technical design and (operational) procedures is part of your mission.
By being actively involved in daily operations you are critically evaluating operational processes and identifying/implementing improvements.
You will work closely together with the Group Business Systems Architect and report to the Group IT Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent through experience
- Minimal 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong, broad IT knowledge, covering the following fields:
- Cloud (Azure) certification or proven experience
- (Hyperconverged) Infrastructure virtualization (VMWare)
- Infrastructure standardisation & consolidation (HW & SW)
- Networking Architecture (DHCP, DNS, LAN/(SD-)WAN topology, routing, firewall)
- Identity management (Active Directory, SSO, Certificates)
- Client workspace management (O365, SCCM, Intune, Autopilot, …)
- Multi branch architecture
- Backup architecture & solution (VEEAM)
- Security solutions (Next-gen AV, …)
- Monitoring solutions
- Automation technologies (PS Scripting, …)
- Technical design/architecture expertise, and hands-on engineering work experience
- Thorough general knowledge of IT Infrastructure solutions and technologies
- Used to working in a team as well as independently
- Strong analytical, synthesis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A result-oriented attitude with a sense of responsibility, initiative & ownership
- A strong concern for quality
- Traveling to our plants will be required, frequency depends on active projects, major changes, …
- Language: Fluent in English. Dutch, French, German, Spanish are an asset
- Experience in international, multicultural environments is an asset
What we offer:
- A challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation
- A chance to proof yourself and build a career in an international and multi-cultural environment
- A salary package in line with the market, including benefits and company car
- Intensive training opportunities, internal, external and on the job
What defines us:
We are an international, equal opportunity employer. At Eurofit we work with an international, multi-cultural team, committed to deliver on our promise to help our customers bring mobility to the world. Our employees are dedicated and have a strong sense of responsibility. We stimulate our staff to keep developing themselves, and to come up with great ideas for improvement and operational excellence.