Mission of the job:
At Eurofit we are moving towards a global IT environment. We are aligning our 18 plants on IT architecture and technologies. As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for deploying and managing the group’s IT infrastructure systems and services.
Main areas of responsibility:
- You will be responsible for the deployment, daily management and support of the group’s infrastructure (HQ in Zaventem and in 18 plants).
- Together with the Network and Infrastructure Architect, you will participate in defining group standards for networking, HCI (Hyper Converged Infrastructure), (hybrid) cloud architecture, Backup, Monitoring, Identity Management, …
- Building and testing low level design documents based on existing high level design and standards documents is part of your mission.
- You will operate from our HQ in Zaventem, but regular travel to our plants in Europe will be needed.
- You will report to the Group IT Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent through experience
- Minimal 3 years of relevant professional hands-on experience
- Solid technical foundation:
- Networking principles (IP addressing, routing, vlans, dns, dhcp, …)
- VMWare Clustering (setup, maintenance, troubleshooting).
- Nutanix HCI solutions.
- Acropolis hypervisor
- Windows Server 2012 & later.
- Backup & DR (VEEAM)
- (Azure) Active Directory (GPO’s, Group management, SSO)
- Client workspace management (SCCM, Intune, …)
- Monitoring (configuration, maintenance)
- You’re familiar with cloud environments like MS Azure, AWS or Google cloud (MS Azure is an asset).
- You’re fluent in scripting languages (PowerShell, …).
- You’re experienced in high available architecture, production environments.
- You’re used to working in a team as well as independently.
- You have strong analytical, synthesis and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have a result-oriented attitude with a sense of responsibility, initiative & ownership.
- You have a strong concern for quality.
- You’re fluent in English. Dutch, French, German, Spanish are an asset.
- Regular travel to plants will be required (frequency depends on active projects).
- Experience in international, multicultural environments is an asset.
What we offer:
- We’re offering a challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation with a chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multicultural environment.
- You’ll get a salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities are included on and off the job.
What defines us:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.