Mission of the job:
In this newly developed function, you support the Head of HR with a diverse mixture of strategic and HR topics. You will have a central function to support the strategy of the whole group, and you will ensure operational HR business for the headquarter of Eurofit. You are eager to learn and grow step by step in an international, inspiring environment?
Main areas of responsibility:
- Support relevant HR task on request of the Head of HR on Group and HQ level
- Support document preparation, e. g. policies, overviews, concepts, reports, relevant administration
- Support time management of HQ staff
- Ensure payroll activities with external partners
- Support recruiting activities of the group
- Support HR budget activities
- Establish HR Key User role for relevant tools
- Ensure and support internal and external audit activities related to Group or HQ HR tasks
- Projects and own topics are possible
- University degree (Bachelor / Master) in human resources or similar and experience of minimum 2-3 years in according field
- Comprehensive knowledge and practical experience in human resources
- Labor law knowledge welcome
- HR Tool/ System knowledge welcome
- Excellent communication skills
- High sense of confidentiality
- Professional level of self-organization & pro-active planning
- Result oriented and analytical, structured thinking with a team-oriented working style
- Excellent knowledge in usage of MS-Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French. German is a plus.
- Project Management knowledge/experience welcome
- Willingness to travel (approximately 10%)
What we offer:
- A chance to proof yourself and build a career in an international and multi-cultural environment
- A challenging job in an industry driven by customer needs and increasing automation
- An attractive and market-oriented salary & benefit package
- Personalized and function-specific development and training opportunities
What makes us the employer of choice:
Eurofit is the European market leader in our business field. We thrive in a flat hierarchy and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You will become part of an international and dynamic team and have a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and managing changes are the basics of our day-to-day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.