Mission of the job:
MCSyncro Ghent is part of the Eurofit Group and is a supplier of Volvo Gent and Volvo Sweden. We are looking for a Junior Accountant (Business Administration Support) with a first experience to become part of the HR-Finance Team in Ghent.
You’ll work closely with the Business Administration Manager & you will handle the day-to-day accounting activities.
Main areas of responsibility:
- You issue purchase and sales invoices, including intragroup invoices.
- You oversee specific general ledger account reconciliations to ensure accurate and timely analysis.
- You follow-up A/R & A/P, VAT and other declarations.
- You are responsible for issuing bank statements.
- You assist with monthly and yearly closing.
- You’re responsible for interim management (HR).
- You perform related duties and assist the Business Administration Manager with any ad-hoc requirements.
- You have a diploma related to finance or accounting.
- You have experience in a function related to finance or accounting for at least 1-2 years.
- You have an excellent understanding of (basic) accounting principles.
- You are proactive at finding and solving problems.
- You can multitask and prioritize as needed.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You have strong personal skills and the ability to collaborate & work as a team.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel.
- A basic understanding of HR-related topics is a plus.
What we offer:
- We’re offering a challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation with a chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multicultural environment.
- You’ll get a salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities are included on and off the job.
- It’s a full-time position, but 4/5 is also a possibility.
What makes us the employer of choice:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.