Mission of the job:
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for developing business through enlarging business with current customers or initiate collaborations with new ones.
Key result areas / responsibilities:
- You will be the key contact person for your accounts or prospects and communicate their expectations. You stay the spokesperson to your clients and resolve issues internally and externally during the partnership.
- You identify and map all potential decision-makers at the client or prospect. You develop a relationship with them to strengthen or build a partnership.
- You negotiate and renegotiate contracts with clients, through RFQ or offer processes.
- You analyze & understand the situation, with its current needs, which you then link to the added value you can bring to the company.
- You are active in the market and use your and the organization’s full automotive network (suppliers, partners) to get in touch with the right people. You share all the relevant market information you collect in the market.
- You work closely with colleagues responsible for the delivery of OEM projects and deal with claim negotiations.
- You report directly to the Sales Director and preferably work from the HQ in Brussels or one of our European plants.
- You hold a master’s degree in business or economics—alternatively, a bachelor’s degree with the required track record.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in a Key Account Management type of role in the automotive industry.
- You have experience in doing business with OEM automotive companies. You are familiar with their sales cycles & processes, decision-makers, negotiations, etc.
- You gain energy from developing new relationships, business, and sales results. You are eager to create new business, meet new decision-makers, learn about new clients.
- You want to succeed together and appreciate input from colleagues. You can communicate on all levels, stand your ground, and dare to make decisions when necessary. You are self-driven and able to work autonomously.
- As a Key Account Manager, you speak fluent French and English. Any other language would be a plus.
What we offer:
Each day you learn something new from a diversity of engaging people in a sector that is changing at a fast pace and where new technologies are implemented at a high rate.
You work in an international environment in a role with a significant impact in a challenging, innovative, and fast-moving market.
At Eurofit, we have an organizational culture characterized by teamwork, learning from each other, openness, and direct communication lines. You are getting the freedom and autonomy to fill your job and work independently.
What defines us:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.