Mission of the job:
MC Syncro Guichen is a French Plant on Eurofit Group structure. It was established in 1990 after a request from Citroën. In April 2004, it became part of the Eurofit Group as MC Syncro France. The plant was fully refurbished in 2018, two years before its 30th anniversary, which will take place in 2020.
As a Logistics Manager, you are responsible for optimizing the plant’s logistics performance by improving logistics tools and processes with a focus on standardization, knowledge sharing, and cost control. You coordinate all logistical movements within the plant using the resources provided.
Main areas of responsibility:
As Logistics Manager, you are:
- Responsible for calling-off components and consumables. Creating the inbound planning and regularly reviewing & communicating, internal and external, changes.
- Cooperating with suppliers, building a business relationship.
- Analyzing the forecast of the Customer & adapting the organization accordingly.
- Delivering finished products in a JIS environment.
- Creating the invoices and controlling the accuracy of in- and outbound reconciliation.
- Coordinating all, external & internal, logistics movements.
- Leading process improvements and gap analysis.
- Managing the inventory, identifying and solving gaps, organizing the bi-yearly counting.
- Managing the staff in logistics and transport services.
- Supervising the ERP and taking leadership when business process changes are necessary.
- Writing, controlling, & enforcing work instructions for employees.
- Acting as the key person for all operational & logistics-related topics shared with the Customer, & are recognized as a facilitator.
- Managing additional customer orders.
- You have a diploma related to Logistics.
- You have experience in a Logistics environment for at least five years.
- You have a track record of improving logistics flows and processes.
- You know applicable ISO/TS repositories
- You are fluent in English.
- Experience in automotive, JIS environment or SAP is a plus.
- You are customer-focused & result-oriented.
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset.
- You are ready to travel, if necessary (projects, plants support, etc.).
What we offer:
- We’re offering a challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation with a chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multicultural environment.
- You’ll get a salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities are included on and off the job.
What makes us the employer of choice:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.