The Eurofit Group is a Tier 1 supplier to the international automotive industry. As a specialist partner, the Eurofit Group delivers complete wheels to the production lines of vehicle manufacturers. The specified tire and rim combinations for individual vehicles are delivered “just-in-time” and “just-in-sequence” for the production schedule of the vehicle manufacturer. Eurofit, the market leader, manufactured and delivered approximately 26,3 million wheels in 2018.
Eurofit Group was founded as joint venture between Michelin and Continental in 1996. Today, with our 1200 associates spread across Assembly Plants in 10 countries on three continents, we offer to numerous OEMs the most cutting-edge technology in TWA and batches / sequencing deliveries and a full set of services, such as Administration, Financing, Logistic, Production and Quality.
In order to cope with continuous innovation and automation and to strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
LOGISTICS PROJECT COORDINATOR
Mission of the job:
The Logistics Project Coordinator supports the implementation of the AKL and the definition of the Logistics
flows. He/she will take the ownership in the project and facilitate its smooth execution.
Key result areas / responsibilities:
- Key result area 1 – Project concept
✓ You will validate and challenge project concept (phases) throughout the different phases.
✓ You provide background analysis for the logistics flows.
✓ You define and write down the book of requirements for suppliers.
- Key result area 2 – Project interfacing
✓ You participate and provide information for the supplier selection.
✓ You coordinate Logistics actions for the suppliers, including test phases and project phases.
✓ You drive result and efficiency for suppliers’ deliverables.
✓ You share with headquarters to retrieve and implement lessons learned.
- Key result area 3 – Project Work Package
✓ You own and maintain the Logistics Work Package.
✓ You deliver tasks on time and on quality.
- Business or Technical superior education or equivalent through experience
- 5 years minimum in Logistics, (automotive field strongly prefered)
- Comprehensive knowledge of logistic flows and processes
- Proven track record in Project Management or Project Team Member
- Fluent in English and German (speaking, reading & writing)
- AutoCAD skill is a plus.
What we offer:
- A challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation
- A chance to proof yourself and build a career in an international and multi-cultural environment
- A competitive salary package in line with the market
- Intensive training opportunities, internal, external and on the job
Place of employment:
your first project will be at MC Syncro Supply GmbH, Schickardstraße 50, D – 71034 – Böblingen
What defines us:
We are an international, equal opportunity employer. At Eurofit we work with an international, multi-cultural team, committed to deliver on our promise to help our customers bring mobility to the world. Our employees are dedicated and have a strong sense of responsibility. We stimulate our staff to keep developing themselves, and to come up with great ideas for improvement and operational excellence.