Mission of the job:
The Logistics Project Support coordinates all logistics project tasks within the plant through logistics tools and processes, with specific care for standardization, following Lean principles, knowledge sharing, and cost control.
Main areas of responsibility:
Part I: Projects (SAP & AKL)
- You coordinate the implementation of the SAP-project.
- You communicate with suppliers and the internal departments.
- You are the contact person for all logistics tasks in the implementation.
- You coordinate and monitor the customization requirements.
- Project documentation and planning.
Part II: IT Systems
- You take part in the ERP/Tracking system implementation, maintain the system & make suggestions for improvements to keep the system reliable.
- As ERP system key user can give information about system bugs, problems to the system provider
Part III: Daily Tasks
- You ensure excellent cooperation with suppliers via telephone &/or e-mail.
- You interact with the purchasing/logistic departments of customers and logistic service providers.
- You are responsible for compliance with safety and environmental laws and instructions of the department.
- You are responsible for respecting order and cleanliness within the production environment (6S).
- You deliver the necessary reports to the Logistics Manager.
- You have 3 years of experience as a Logistics Specialist in a logistics environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of Tire-Wheel assembly is a welcome plus.
- You have SAP experience.
- You have in-depth knowledge and applied experience in handling ERP systems.
- You know logistics processes & flows.
- You have excellent MS-Office skills.
- You are fluent in English and the local language (= German).
- You have comprehensive knowledge of applicable IATF principles.
What we offer:
- We’re offering a challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation with a chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multicultural environment.
- You’ll get a salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities are included on and off the job.
What makes us the employer of choice:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.