KEY RESULT AREAS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- You maintain machines and secure the availability of the production line through trouble shooting, repair, preventive maintenance and more.
- You carry out actions in case of deviation (programming, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic).
- You work on machine capacity analysis and prepare machinery for certification and audits with quality manager / quality technician.
- You document maintenance records, train operators in preventive maintenance and maintain and administrate the spare part stockroom.
- You improve assembly line efficiency.
- You ensure proper maintenance and care for all assets.
- You develop a continuous improvement mind-set.
- You maintain environmental, safety and quality standards.
- You improve/develop complex machine PLC programs to guarantee operations.
- You support machine suppliers during technical breakdowns on-site.
- You support other plants of the Eurofit group in PLC programming failures.
As a Maintenance & PLC Technician you report to the Maintenance Manager.
Educational level or equivalent experience:
- Technical education (BSc degree or equivalent by experience)
- experience as a technician in production company
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanic and industrial process measurement and control
- Track record in PLC troubleshooting/programming
- Advanced knowledge of following programming tools/languages: STEP 7, TIA, WinCC, SQL database
- Welding skills, cutting and brazing skills
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and drawings
- Ready for shift work
- MS Office skills
- Fluent in English and German