Mission of the job:
As a Maintenance & PLC Technician, you ensure the efficient functionality of TWA’s-line, as well as all environmental safety and quality standards.
Main areas of responsibility:
Part I: Maintenance/Production
- You maintain machines and secure the production line’s availability through troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, and more.
- You carry out actions in case of deviations (programming, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic).
- You work on machine capacity analysis and prepare machinery for certification and audits with quality manager/quality technician.
- You document maintenance records, train operators in preventive maintenance, and maintain and administrate the spare part stockroom.
- You improve assembly-line efficiency.
- You participate in the commissioning of new /- converted plant and machines as well as monitoring of work of external service providers.
- You support the implementation of projects.
Part II: Quality
- You ensure proper maintenance and care for all assets.
- You develop a continuous improvement mind-set.
- You maintain environmental, safety, and quality standards.
Part II: PLC
- You improve/develop complex machine PLC programs to guarantee operations.
- You support machine suppliers during technical breakdowns on-site.
- You support other plants of the Eurofit group in PLC programming failures.
As a Maintenance & PLC Technician, you report to the Maintenance Manager.
- You have a background of technical training (mechanical, electrical engineering, or an equivalent occupation).
- You have 5 years of professional experience as a maintenance or PLC technician in a manufacturing environment.
- You have technical field knowledge (Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Mechanics, Electrics, …).
- You have in-depth knowledge of troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical systems.
- You have the ability to read schematics and technical drawings.
- You have knowledge of welding, cutting, and soldering skills as well as metalworking.
- You are willing to work in shifts.
- You have an advanced knowledge of the following programming tools/languages: STEP 7, TIA, WinCC, SQL database.
- A comprehensive understanding of Tire-Wheel assembly is welcome.
- You have excellent MS-Office skills.
- You are good in English and fluent in the local language (= German).
- You have comprehensive knowledge of applicable IATF principles.
What we offer:
- We’re offering a challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation with a chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multicultural environment.
- You’ll get a salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities are included on and off the job.
What makes us the employer of choice:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.