Mission of the job:
The Maintenance Supervisor secures the efficient availability of TWA`s-line, buildings, grounds, and other equipment necessary for the continued support of plant operations.
Main areas of responsibility:
Part I: Maintenance/Production
- Obtains and reports progress on Maintenance objectives to the Production & Maintenance Manager.
- Carries out deviating actions for maintenance (repairs, programming).
- Maintains & ensures the plant process in terms of availability and reduction of downtime.
- Ensure maintenance of all equipment of the plant (machines, buildings, etc.).
- Manages the parameters of production line/assembly line efficiency.
- Ensures compliance to group maintenance process flows, procedures and requirements.
- Implements and maintains a Total Productive Maintenance system.
- Follows-up and avoids obsolescence of equipment/parts in the plant.
- Develops and maintains a strong relationship with technical service companies.
- Manages the use of the CMMS in the plant.
- Develops and maintains preventive maintenance plans.
- Manages the spare parts stock and area.
Part II: Quality
- Implements changes with regards to remarks of the customer.
- Organizes execution of the PPAP-process (set-up of wheel types in industrial machines).
- Maintains and improves environmental, safety, and quality standards.
Part III: Staff
- Supervises the Maintenance Engineers/Specialists and/or Technicians.
- Follows up & checks the hours performed and monitors overtime.
- Drafts & edits the holiday planning of personnel.
- Executes yearly assessment interviews, employee dialogues.
- Ensures the creation, check and maintenance of the skill matrix and training of direct & indirect reports.
Part IV: Continuous Improvement
- Develops a continuous improvement mind-set by applying the associated methods.
- Reduces waste and energy consumption in the plant, according to local law and company rules.
- Ensures regular communication in the plant during organized daily/weekly/monthly meetings.
- Creates and shares Best Practices to benchmark within the group.
- Implements and maintains a long-term asset planning.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (BSc) or equivalent qualification by experience.
- You have 3 years experience in a leading position in a manufacturing environment.
- You have technical field knowledge (Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Mechanics, Electrics, …).
- You have a comprehensive understanding of Tire-Wheel assembly welcome.
- You have excellent MS-Office skills.
- You are fluent in English and local language (= French).
- You have knowledge of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- You have comprehensive knowledge of applicable IATF principles.
- You have knowledge of PLC programming.
- You have knowledge of Robotics.
What we offer:
- We’re offering a challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation with a chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multicultural environment.
- You’ll get a salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities are included on and off the job.
What makes us the employer of choice:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.