Mission of the job:
The Maintenance Technician ensures the efficient functioning of the TWA line (Tire-Wheel-Assembly). He ensures the maintenance of the machines and maintains productivity,
Main areas of responsibility:
Part I: Maintenance/Production
- You keep machines or systems running and ensuring production lines’ availability through preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs.
- Execution of all necessary actions in case of deviations (electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, PLC of advantage).
- Create analyses to improve machine capacity; also help to increase production line productivity.
- You drive preventive maintenance.
- Create or update documents, such as maintenance plans.
- Participation in the commissioning of new /- converted plant and machines as well as monitoring of work of external service providers.
- Preparation of machines and systems for certifications and audits in cooperation with the quality manager/quality technician.
- Participation in the implementation of projects.
- You maintain and manage the spare parts.
Part II: Quality
- You are responsible for the proper maintenance or repair of all equipment.
- Active implementation and further development of a continuous improvement processes.
- Compliance and ensuring current environmental, safety, and quality standards.
- You have a background of technical training (mechanical, electrical engineering, or an equivalent occupation).
- You have 3 years of professional experience as a technician in a manufacturing environment.
- You have technical field knowledge (Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Mechanics, Electrics, …).
- You have in-depth knowledge of troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical systems.
- You have the ability to read schematics and technical drawings.
- You have knowledge of welding, cutting, and soldering skills as well as metalworking.
- You have a high degree of independence, safety, and quality awareness as well as a sense of responsibility towards colleagues.
- You are willing to work in shifts.
- A comprehensive understanding of Tire-Wheel assembly is welcome.
- You have excellent MS-Office skills.
- You are good in English and fluent in the local language (= German).
- You have knowledge of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- You have comprehensive knowledge of applicable IATF principles.
What we offer:
- We’re offering a challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation with a chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multicultural environment.
- You’ll get a salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities are included on and off the job.
What makes us the employer of choice:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.