Mission of the job:
Enlog S.A. is the largest plant in the group. It was established in 1992 and became part of Eurofit in 2001. Initially, the plant worked for Seat, VW, Nissan, and Mercedes. In 2014, it started the assembly of TWAs for PSA Madrid, in 2015 for Renault Palencia and 2021 for the Opel Zaragoza factory.
To provide additional support to the Production Department for the new business extension of our plant in Zaragoza (Enlog S.A.), we are looking for a Production Engineer.
As a Production Engineer, you support the department manager in leading and coordinating all production operations of the plant.
Main areas of responsibility:
Under the supervision of the Production Manager, the Production Engineer contributes to the following:
- Maintaining EHS standards of the Eurofit group.
- Focus on Prevention and Safety (critical point).
- Managing the planning of goods to produce.
- Production KPI’s and targets fulfillment.
- Reporting of scrap analysis results to the Quality function.
- Implementation of changes based on requests of the customer.
- Supervision of Production team.
- Planning and follow up of production team staffing.
- Planning and follow up of the production team working schedule.
- Planning and follow up of performance evaluation and training of the production team employees.
- Continuous improvement of production flow and methods.
- Technical education with an EHS degree.
- Experience in a Production function.
- MS-Office skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and good knowledge of English.
- Result orientated.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Flexible and proactive.
What we offer:
- A challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation.
- A chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- A salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities on and off the job.
What makes us the employer of choice:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com