Mission of the job:
The Production and Maintenance Manager is responsible for ensuring a structured operation process in the plant by organizing all relevant parts, applying defined regulations, and supporting their further development.
Key result areas / responsibilities:
- Responsible for production scheduling (shift- and staff planning, based on production targets).
- Ensures structured and smooth operation processes by aligning production & maintenance activities, including relevant departments and customer needs.
- Maintains and ensures the plant process in terms of availability and reduction of downtime.
- Ensures compliance to group maintenance process flows, procedures, and requirements.
- Implements and maintains a Total Productive Maintenance system.
- Cooperates with the Quality Manager to ensure follow-up and reporting of the plant, group, and customer’s quality objectives.
- Organizes execution of the PPAP-process.
- Maintains and improves environmental, safety, and quality standards.
- Supervises the Production Team Leaders and the Maintenance Manager.
- Follows up and checks holiday planning, the hours performed, and monitors overtime.
- Responsible for yearly performance interviews with employees.
- Develops a continuous improvement mindset by applying the associated methods.
- Ensures regular communication in the plant during organized daily/weekly/monthly meetings.
- Creates and shares best practices to benchmark within the group.
- You have an Engineering degree (MSc) or equivalent qualification by experience.
- You have 3 years of experience in a leadership position within a manufacturing environment.
- You have technical field knowledge (Pneumatic, Hydraulics, Mechanics, Electrics).
- Having an excellent understanding of Tire-Wheel assembly is a plus.
- You have knowledge of Continuous Improvement Methodology (ex. Lean Six Sigma).
- You have good knowledge of MS-Office skills.
- You are fluent in English and the local language French.
- You have strong organization and communication skills.
- You have knowledge of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- You have an excellent understanding of applicable IATF principles.
- You have experience in dealing with ERP/MES systems.
What we offer:
- We’re offering a challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation with a chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multicultural environment.
- You’ll get a salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities are included on and off the job.
What defines us:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.