Mission of the job:
Enlog S.A. is the largest plant in the Group. It was established in 1992 and became part of Eurofit in 2001. Initially, the plant worked for Seat, VW, Nissan, and Mercedes. In 2014, it started the assembly of TWAs for PSA Madrid, in 2015 for Renault Palencia and 2021 for the Opel Zaragoza factory.
To provide additional support to the Quality Department for the new business extension of our plant in Zaragoza (Enlog S.A.), we are looking for a Quality Engineer.
The Quality Engineer supports the Quality Manager in coordinating all QM-operations (product, processes, deliveries) regarding the customers’ and employee’s satisfaction and strategic targets of the Group.
Main areas of responsibility:
Under the supervision of the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer function contributes to the following:
- Secures the quality in full compliance with customer requirements and Eurofit’s procedures.
- Maintains the respect of guidelines, QM-system of the customer, and compliance of IATF 16949 & OHSAS 18000.
- Continuously improve the quality performance of the plant (process, product, delivery).
- Carries out actions in case of deviations.
- Manage the homologation process following the requirements of each customer.
- Participate in EHS management.
- Inspects and improves the QM-status.
- Reports daily on QM-plant activities and monthly QM-figures.
- Accomplishes QM documentation and assessment of processes, documents, etc., …
- Administrates the quarantine-store.
- Carries out communication and meetings with customers/ suppliers and the EFM group.
- Complies with all group-QM´s best practices.
- Plans, coordinates, and accomplishes of internal/external QM-audits/certifications and FME´s.
- Inspects and trains the employees in QM-needs and –goals of the company.
- Technical education: an EHS degree is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience in a Quality function of a production company, preferably in the automotive sector.
- MS-Office skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and good knowledge of English, French or German would be an asset.
- Result orientated.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Flexible and proactive.
What we offer:
- A challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation.
- A chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- A salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities on and off the job.
What makes us the employer of choice:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.