Mission of the job:
The Supply Chain Coordinator identifies, builds, monitors, and controls the local implementation of the best practices & standardization projects or processes.
He acts as day-to-day support for the plants, sharing knowledge, and meeting business needs to efficiently drive the strategy defined by the Group Supply Chain Manager.
Definition, evaluation, & presentation of industrial Supply Chain concepts to support customer quotation processes, are a significant responsibility. The coordinator is also responsible for providing the best design and cost structure for new projects, potentially supported by the project team.
Main areas of responsibility:
- You analyse & provide the final design of Supply Chain concepts based on customer requirements and external constraints.
- You challenge regularly the vision & current Supply Chain designs in projects.
- You drive standardization of Plants, Supply Chain & Logistics equipment by drafting standards & specifications. You evaluate their effectiveness, together with the relevant stakeholders.
- You guide & control the implementation plan in the local Plants of the Group.
- You contribute to the drafting of policies, procedures, & detailed guidelines internal. You meet the defined key principles and ensure compliance with external requirements.
- You communicate effectively within developing & delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of different audiences’ unique needs and local constraints.
- You optimize work processes by knowing the most effective and efficient methods to get things done, focusing on continuous improvement.
- You ensure accountability by holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- You manage complexity by making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- You ensure decision quality by producing useful and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- You show financial acumen by interpreting & applying key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- You use an understanding of analyzing data or numerical concepts to perform mathematical operations such as cost or budget analysis and provide technical guidance. You’re comfortable with data and translating layout & design into costs.
- You work without supervision and provide technical guidance when required to plan, organize, prioritize, & oversee standardization activities.
- You hold a master’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Economist — alternatively, a bachelor’s degree with the required track record.
- You have at least three years of professional experience in a Supply Chain environment; experience in the automotive industry is a strong asset.
- You will have to travel to plants (~50%). The frequency depends on active projects.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you speak fluent English. French or German would be a plus.
What we offer:
- We’re offering a challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation with a chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multicultural environment.
- You’ll get a salary package in line with the market.
- Intensive, internal & external training opportunities are included on and off the job.
What makes us the employer of choice:
Being the proven European market leader in our business field, we thrive in flat hierarchies and focus on clear strategic growth opportunities. You become part of an international and dynamic team with a direct influence on our future success. Value-based leadership, continuous improvement, and manage the change are basics of our day to day business to strive for operational excellence.
Do you want to become part of our team?
Welcome to click “apply now” and send us your compelling application documents.
Questions left? Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.