The Eurofit Group is a Tier 1 supplier to the international automotive industry. As a specialist partner, the Eurofit Group delivers complete wheels to the production lines of vehicle manufacturers. The specified tire and rim combinations for individual vehicles are delivered “just-in-time” and “just-in-sequence” for the production schedule of the vehicle manufacturer. Eurofit, the market leader, manufactured and delivered approximately 26,3 million wheels in 2018.
Eurofit Group was founded as joint venture between Michelin and Continental in 1996. Today, with our 1200 associates spread across Assembly Plants in 10 countries on three continents, we offer to numerous OEMs the most cutting-edge technology in TWA and batches / sequencing deliveries and a full set of services, such as Administration, Financing, Logistic, Production and Quality.
In order to cope with continuous innovation and automation and to strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
Mission of the job:
At Eurofit we are moving towards a global IT environment. We are aligning our (18) plants on IT architecture and technologies. As a System Engineer you will be responsible for deploying and managing the group’s IT infrastructure and systems.
Key result areas / responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the deployment, daily management and support of the group’s infrastructure (HQ in Zaventem and in 18 plants).
Together with the Network and Infrastructure Architect, you will participate in defining group standards for networking, HCI (Hyper Converged Infrastructure), (hybrid) cloud architecture, Backup, Monitoring, Identity Management, …
Building and testing low level design documents based on existing high level design and standards documents is part of your mission.
You will operate from our HQ in Zaventem, but regular travel to our plants in Europe will be needed.
You will report to the Group IT Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent through experience
- Minimal 3 years of relevant professional hands-on experience
- Solid technical foundation:
- Networking principles (ip addressing, routing, vlans, dns, dhcp, …)
- VMWare Clustering (setup, maintenance, troubleshooting).
- 3-tier <> Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
- Windows Server 2012 & later.
- Backup & DR (VEEAM)
- Active Directory (GPO’s, Group management, AzureAD, SSO)
- Client workspace management (SCCM, Intune, …)
- Monitoring (configuration, maintenance)
- Familiar with cloud environments like MS Azure, AWS or Google cloud (MS Azure is an asset)
- Fluent in scripting languages (PowerShell, …)
- Experienced in high available architecture, production environments
- Used to working in a team as well as independently
- Strong analytical, synthesis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A result-oriented attitude with a sense of responsibility, initiative & ownership
- A strong concern for quality
- Regular travel to plants will be required, frequency depends on active projects, …
- Language: Fluent in English. Dutch, French, German, Spanish are an asset
- Experience in international, multicultural environments is an asset
What we offer:
- A challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation
- A chance to proof yourself and build a career in an international and multi-cultural environment
- A salary package in line with the market, including benefits and company car
- Intensive training opportunities, internal, external and on the job
What defines us:
We are an international, equal opportunity employer. At Eurofit we work with an international, multi-cultural team, committed to deliver on our promise to help our customers bring mobility to the world. Our employees are dedicated and have a strong sense of responsibility. We stimulate our staff to keep developing themselves, and to come up with great ideas for improvement and operational excellence.