The Eurofit Group is a Tier 1 supplier to the international automotive industry. As a specialist partner, the Eurofit Group delivers complete wheels to the production lines of vehicle manufacturers. The specified tire and rim combinations for individual vehicles are delivered “just-in-time” and “just-in-sequence” for the production schedule of the vehicle manufacturer. Eurofit, the market leader, manufactured and delivered approximately 26,3 million wheels in 2018.
Eurofit Group was founded as joint venture between Michelin and Continental in 1996. Today, with our 1200 associates spread across Assembly Plants in 10 countries on three continents, we offer to numerous OEMs the most cutting-edge technology in TWA and batches / sequencing deliveries and a full set of services, such as Administration, Financing, Logistic, Production and Quality.
In order to cope with continuous innovation, automation and ongoing projects and to strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
Quality Manager Trainee
The Quality Manager Trainee is responsible for quality management operations of the plant (products, processes, deliveries) with regards to the customer’ satisfaction and quality targets.
You report to the Quality Manager
Key result areas / responsibilities:
Quality + Continuous improvement QKPI:
- Keep good customer relation at quality level to keep/improve customer satisfaction.
- Continuously improves and coordinates activities that ensure the product/process/deliveries/suppliers and system quality in full compliance with customer requirements and Eurofit’s procedures (for ex. : Major Incidents, etc..)
- Maintains the QM-system of customer and/or compliance of IATF or any other applicable standard required by the customer or legislation.
- Communicate the KPI figures assessment (QKPI, others) with the plant.
- Sending alerts to the group’s Head of Quality and plant managers in case of deviations from standard and KPI drops and initiate corrective actions.
- Responsible for TWA (Tire Wheel Assembly) qualification and follow-up of customer’s approval (PPAP/ISA/PSW) in the plant.
- Good knowledge of quality tools (8D, Ishikawa, 5-Why, PFMEA, Control plan, problem-solving methods.)
- Plans, coordinates and accomplishes of internal/external QM-audits/certifications
- Inspects, performs internal audits and improves the QM-status with followed-up action plans to close non-conformities.
- Report of Quality figures of the plant internally and monthly to the head office (status customer satisfaction/process capability/QKPI ,..)
- Consolidate customer complaints, chargeback costs to Customer/Suppliers (OEM) when required.
- Manage suppliers by monitoring their performance (PPM), and assistant customer to push suppliers to continue improvement (quality report)
What you bring:
- Higher technical or business degree
- minimum 3 years of experience in Q-management (preferably in the automotive industry)
- Native German speaker or equivalent, Fluent in English
- strong quality mindset
- Profound knowledge of IATF principles such as MSA, FMEA, CP, APQP and PPAP
What we offer:
- A chance to start a career towards a management or specialist position in an international company, driven by innovation and automation
- A chance to learn, develop and proof yourself and build a career in an international and multi-cultural environment
- A salary according applicable tarif
- Intensive training opportunities, internal, external and on the job
Place of employment:
MC Syncro Supply GmbH, Schickardstraße 50, D – 71034 – Böblingen
What defines us:
We are an international, equal opportunity employer. At Eurofit we work with an international, multi-cultural team, committed to deliver on our promise to help our customers bring mobility to the world. Our employees are dedicated and have a strong sense of responsibility. We stimulate our staff to keep developing themselves, and to come up with great ideas for improvement and operational excellence